Friday, January 30, 2015

Saving Face Product Detox

Well we all have crazy products with who knows what in it, right?
I'm so tired of purchasing products for my face that over dry my skin or clog up my pores.
My bathroom counter was littered with products for this & that & I don't even like most of them.
The products I do like are not as good as they seem after my facial product detox.
We all know about whole foods & getting back to the basics,
 well my product detox is like changing out for whole foods.
Here is an uber basic face care tip.
 Ok well for a general toner /astringent always use Witch Hazel,
 Just squirt a little on a cotton ball & rub on face as normal.
For dryer skin add a little olive oil to the same cotton ball with Witch Hazel.
For Acne prone skin use a wet rag with some apple cider vinegar.
now vinegar has some fumes that will burn your eyes if you use a lot
so baby step up your usage until you find a comfortable amount.
OK your awake now!
Well you can also add some Olive oil to your vinegar rag & rub again for added moisture you'll need.
I usually use vinegar & water for astringent/ face wash.
Then i use the Witch Hazel & olive oil together & my skin is soft & hydrated all day.
You can use this as often as you need
Always try not to use soap  soap will strip your skin.Use soap sparingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment